2022 UTME MOCK: THINGS TO KNOW
1. The UTME mock is a pre-examination test organized by JAMB every year for candidates who will be taking the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates were asked to indicate their interest to take part in the mock exam during the 2022 UTME registration
2. The UTME Mock Examination is NOT Compulsory. The score is not added to the main examination and it is not a requirement to participate in the main examination.
3. The main purpose of the mock examination is to enable candidates to assess their level of preparation and acquaint themselves with the computer-based test environment.
4. The result of the mock examination will Not be added to the result of the main examination.
5. Candidates who earlier indicated interest to participate in the optional UTME mock exam but later changed their decision, this does not affect their participation in the main examination.
6. Questions that will appear during the Mock examination will not be the same questions that will appear during the main examination.
7. The UTME Mock Examination is scheduled to commence by 7:00 am at various centres (different sessions).
8. There will be no makeup test for candidates who miss the UTME Mock examination.
9. Candidates’ will be allocated to an accredited centre within the state they registered for the UTME as their venue for the Mock examination.
10. Candidates’ are expected to go to their mock examination centre with a copy of their UTME Mock examination slip or printout.
11. Bags, mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre.
12. The UTME Mock examination is scheduled to hold on 9th April 2022.
13. All candidates sitting for the 2022 Mock examination scheduled for Saturday, April 9th, 2022 are advised to go to their assigned centres with N1000.
14. The payment of N1000 for the Mock Examination shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned for the Mock Examination.
15. No association, body, or individual is permitted to run any Mock Examination on behalf of JAMB.
16. Candidates are advised not to pay for the Mock Examinations until they are assigned to a CBT Center.
17. Only JAMB Accredited centres can perform valid registration and serve as examination centres.
Leave a Reply