ADVISORY ON ATTENDING TO RETURNING CANDIDATES
WHO CLAIM TO HAVE LOST THEIR SIM CARD FOR 2022
The Board is aware that some candidates who subscribed for
the 2022 UTME/DE who still desire to subscribe for the 2022
UTME/DE are unable to register due to alleged loss of their
Below are the steps in attending to this category of
1. All candidates with this challenge can only be attended to at
2. Each candidate in this category must present an affidavit
which should clearly state that the GSM number belonged to
him/her and was used to apply for the 2021 UTME/DE.
3. The candidate must be verified using biometrics.
4. Once the candidate has been verified with biometrics and
confirmed to be the same candidate, the new GSM number
can be supplied. This must be entered twice.
5. The affidavit must be uploaded before the new GSM number
can be updated against the candidate.
6. After the update, the candidate can then use a RESEND
command from the new GSM number to retrieve his/her
profile code and proceed with registration.Thank you.
Director, Information Technology Services