This information on how to fill the 2022 JAMB form correctly without mistakes will help 2022 JAMB candidates to avoid unnecessary mistakes that candidates do make in previous years.
We have covered how to choose first, second and third choice in JAMB, how to choose where you want to write your JAMB exam, and how to choose courses for first, second and third choice in JAMB.
One common mistake that JAMB candidates have been making in past years’ JAMB registration had always been the wrong filling of the form.
After every year’s registrations, we do receive numerous requests asking for how to correct one JAMB registration mistake or the other.
Because of that, we have decided to make these comprehensive guidelines beforehand to help the 2022 JAMB candidates avoid similar and common mistakes experienced in the past years.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE DURING JAMB REGISTRATION?
Gracefully, making a mistake during JAMB registration doesn’t necessarily mean you will be disqualified. JAMB gives room for the correction of mistakes.
But every mistake you wish to correct on your JAMB registration attracts a penalty fee and there are limited times to how often you can correct a particular mistake.
As such, it is advisable to totally avoid any mistake during your JAMB registration by following the proper 2022 JAMB registration step-by-step guidelines outlined below.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR FILLING JAMB FORM 2022
The following are the actual and correct steps to fill your 2022 JAMB registration form without making a mistake; you will see their explanations and how to do them correctly at the bottom.
• *Step One;* Creating your NIN: The first step is to register and get your NIN ready. Register 2022 JAMB NIN free here.
•Step Two ; Creating your
JAMB profile : After getting your NIN, the next step is to link it to your JAMB profile. See how to link your NIN to your JAMB profile here.
• Step Three; Subject Combination Choice: In this step, you have to select your subject combination. See detailed explanation below.
Step Four; Institution-choice
• Selection: In this step, the applicants have to choose four institutions. See JAMB’s explanation on selecting choices of institutions below.
Step Five; Choice of
• Course Selection: At this stage, the candidates will be required to choose the courses he or she wish to aspire for in each of the institutions chosen in step four.
• Step Six; Exam center Region Selection* : This is the stage that you have to choose the region that you want JAMB to give you a CBT center for your exam.
HOW TO FILL PERSONAL DETAILS (BIO-DATA) IN JAMB FORM.
*First, Middle and*
• Surname : This should be arranged properly in the order shown on the registration form
• Date of Birth: Your date of birth must include the day, month, and year in this order DD/MM/YY
• Sex : Select if you are male or female
• Marital Status : You have to choose whether you are single, married, or divorce
• Disabilities : If you have any disability, then indicate it here else, skip or select none
• Address: Supply requested address/addresses
• State of Origin : Select the state you come from not the state in which you reside in
G.A of Origin: Fill in the name of the local government you come from.
• Country/Nationality : If you are from Nigeria, select Nigeria else, select your country.
• Email : Enter your registered email address
• Phone Number: This should be an active phone that is linked to your NIN.
• Guardian/Sponsor(s) name: This should be the name of either your parents or anyone that is your sponsor.
HOW TO CHOOSE SUBJECT COMBINATION CHOICE IN JAMB REGISTRATION
In this step, you have to select the subject combination that best suits the course you want to study. Candidates are required to choose only three courses while English is added to make it four.
English or Use of English as the case may be is compulsory for Science, Arts, and Commercial students.
Attention : make sure your subject combination is accurate and should be exactly as recommended by your institution-of-choice for the course you are applying to, to avoid invalidating your admission.