IJMB Form N8,750 Official Price | All You Need To Know
Is IJMB Form Still on Sale?
Is IJMB Still on?
Is IJMB form out for 2022?
This is to remind you that IJMB 2022 registration has commenced as of 6th of December, 2021 for all available study centres and the closing date for 2022/2023 session registration is Saturday, 15th of January, 2022. Registration fee is N8,750. Payment can be made via Online channels, Point Of Sale (POS), mobile transfer, and making deposit at the bank.
We only bank with GTBank and our official account is stated as follow:
Account name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME.
Account Number: 0543864243. You should also note that Lectures will commence fully as March/April, 2022, now that the lockdown due to COVID-19 has been eased and the Federal Government have ordered the reopening of schools for all students. Click here to start your registration, which includes detailed instruction on how to pay online.
IJMB Form is the form you fill online here on this Registration page in order to collect your correct biodata in our database so that we can have your up-to-date IJMB details. The IJMB form cost N8,750 for new applicants who want to enroll for IJMB A’Level programme.
This is the best price you can get IJMB form online because there is no hidden charges. You might see elsewhere prices you fill are lesser but we can assure you, you might end up paying more than you saw here or even losing your money to scammers.
By enrolling directly with ALEVELS LINKS PRIME, you will be privileged to be among the lucky ones as your admission will be guaranteed. We are affiliated with about 85% of Study Centres in Nigeria. ALEVELS LINKS PRIME is registered with the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) under the federal law with RC:- 3022788 and recognized by a lot of students and Universities being one of the top Educational Consultants in Nigeria.
Buy IJMB Form
Buying or obtaining IJMB Form is very easy here at ALEVEL LINKS PRIME because you can do that from anywhere in the world so far you have access to the internet. You don’t have to visit any cyber café to register for IJMB programme or if you insist. You can register straight away from from your phone, tablet, or PC.
What you need most is a smartphone with a reliable internet connection. Within 5 to 10 mins you’re done with the registration. Yours is to wait for response via email which will contain your Admission letter.
How To Apply For IJMB Form | Buy IJMB Form
IJMB form: Fill the IJMB form below to apply for the programme, but if you do not see the form at all, that means it has closed. You can check when is IJMB form closing or when is IJMB registration form closing date for the ongoing registration to be assured if the form is still on.
Steps In Applying For IJMB (IJAMB) Form | Where can I buy IJMB form
To buy or apply for IJMB Form kindly follow thoroughly the steps below:
- The first step is to pay online for the form using your Debit/Credit Card by following the link below; it’ll open in a new tab. Do ensure you come back to this page and scroll down (you’ll be redirected back to this page after successful payment using paystack) to fill your form online and then click on the “REGISTER” button. Once you’ve clicked on the “REGISTER” button, it’ll change to “PROCESSING”; kindly wait till you get a message saying “Thanks For Registering With ALEVELS LINKS PRIME….” . Ensure you wait so that you won’t submit multiple entries.
- Once you have made payment and you have filled and submitted your biodata, you’ll be sent your admission letter almost immediately. In case there’s any delay do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. In all things, always call us immediately you’ve made payment.
- Note that registration/payment can be done on any device be it Mobile phone or the desktop so far it’s connected to the internet. Also, you’re paying online for the registration form using your Debit/Credit card; ensure that your card is activated to perform the online transaction. If you don’t have you can always use a friend’s card or family’s cards or better still you go to any cyber cafe around you. They’ll help you out on how to make payment. When you’re filling your First Name, Last Name, Email Address & Phone Number when making payment online ensure it’s the same as the one you’ll use when filling your registration form. Irrespective of whose card you’re using always ensure you fill your details appropriately. This is to ease the confirmation of your payment.
- Payment online is easy, fast and secure. There’s transparency in our online payment method and based on popular demand we have chosen PAYSTACK as our merchant to handle all online transactions. You can also make Deposit/Transfer into our official account if you find it difficult using our online channel.
- On our busiest days, it can take 2 to 4 hours before you get your admission letter via your email; the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student. Make sure you have a working e-mail address you have access to.
- When you’re resuming make sure you come along with your O’Level Result(s) and recent passport photographs. It’s very important.
- You’ll be sent Registration slip and admission letter via your email. Ensure you print out and submit both when resuming at your study centre.
Deposit/Transfer the sum of N8,750 into the account details below and email us at email@example.com or call us on 08070580288 to confirm your payment:
Account Name: ALEVELS LINKS PRIME
Account Number: 0543864243
Bank Name: GUARANTY TRUST BANK
- After you have successfully made payment via Transfer or at the Bank, send either your teller number, transaction id or the screenshot of your payment via SMS or WhatsApp to our official helpline: 08070580288 OR 08161139720 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your payment.
- Once your payment is verified, you will immediately receive confirmation and you can proceed to continue your registration below.
Once you have successfully made the payment, you’ll be redirected back to this page to scroll down below and fill the IJMB form to complete your registration.
NOTE: Incase you can’t find the form after scrolling down, kindly RELOAD this page to reveal the form.
WARNING: DO NOT FILL THE FORM BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENT FOR IT.